Anyone order from Twin Oaks Mill, Inc

I'm thinking of placing an order with Twin Oaks Mill, AVA, Missouri. 100 bd/ft hard maple, 100 bd/ft white oak.
Pricing and shipping seem reasonable, just wondering if anyone out there have used these folks, and if you have an opinion (about Twin Oaks) to share.
Thanks,
-nick
Didn't order from them, but I did contact them about buying some quarter sawn white oak. They told me that all their quartersawn oak was cut at 45 degrees and did I know not all quartersawn material displayed a fleck pattern. Maybe I was just confused by their terminology but in my mind that put the boards in a rift sawn catagory . I ordered elsewhere so can't really recommend one way or another. Just thought it odd.

Thanks Mike. I've had some email exchanges, and they seem to know what I want.
I'm trying to get away from the *mart/big box suppliers. I just can't get what I want, and my needs are simple, plain sawn, in the rough. I bought some ash, from a local supplier, who no longer carries hardwood in the rough, and now I spend way to much time sanding out planer marks.
So I'll give these folks a try, and if I'm disappointed, I'll try someone else.
Wish me luck.
-nick

Please keep us updated as to the service you get...