Anyone Need Special Collet Chucks

Does anyone out there need or desire an ER32 collet chuck for a 5/8" motor shaft mount?
I had a customer order a few, they went out of business and now I've got these $265 chucks, brand new and almost ready to ship.
$265 sounds like a lot, but it includes the brand new collet chuck, an ER32 collet of your choice (drill collet) and the collet nut and wrench.
I've also got some female threaded and some reduced round shank versions...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Multiple Spindle Drills: Production Tapping: / Flagship Site: VIDEOS: