Anyone need a forklift?

I have a walkie / walk behind model here in NJ I'm letting go.
I can post a link to details / photos if anyone has a desire to see, etc.
You can also e-mail me directly as a response to my address shown here does indeed work.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R
I've been looking for a deal on a forklift for a couple years now. I'm afraid the freight from you would be a killer for me though.