Anyone near Wausau, WI? Festool stuff FS on CL - a deal!

I hate searching Craigslist for Festool stuff - especially when you find stuff to far away at far too good of a price. Sigh.

Just posting a heads up for anyone in that area.

"High Quality Festool Vaccum Plunge Cut Saw and Sander System $450.00 Firm"

RicodJour

For that price I would gladly own twice as many as I own now. Bet it didn't last ten minutes.

Reply to
Swingman