Anyone near Wausau, WI? Festool stuff FS on CL - a deal!

I hate searching Craigslist for Festool stuff - especially when you find stuff to far away at far too good of a price. Sigh.
Just posting a heads up for anyone in that area.
http://wausau.craigslist.org/tls/1904572383.html "High Quality Festool Vaccum Plunge Cut Saw and Sander System $450.00 Firm"
On 8/18/2010 8:36 AM, RicodJour wrote:

For that price I would gladly own twice as many as I own now. Bet it didn't last ten minutes.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010