Anyone know how to use a Leigh FMT?

When using an FMT for cutting tenons on multiples of something small like spindles, how do you position each one to the right height? I see that the first one is set to height by positioning it up against the sliding plastic crosshairs thing (sorry). But I was hoping that successive parts could be positioned without removing the router from the top - in my shop I often can't find a place to put anything down without moving stuff that got there first. So do you have to find a place to put the router and set each part with the crosshairs or is there some other provision for multiple small parts? I'm hoping Leigh or one of you has solved this "problem".

TIA PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David