Anyone interested?

I'm at the stage of my life where I feel as if it can't be cut by a machine, I don't want to cut it. That stage comes from a genetic predisposition to arthritis added to too frigging many birthdays.

I've got a couple of the Pax handsaws, one rip and one cross, that my favorite woodworking store, Lee Valley, used to sell. I used them in a couple of books to illustrate technique, but neither has cut more than two or three inches of pine.

They are in their original boxes. Store cost, IIRC, was in the neighborhood of 80 bucks each. Figure 65% of that and check my web site,

for my email address if you're interested.

They are gorgeous saws, but I'm not a collector.

Reply to
Charlie Self