Anyone install a Byrd Shelix cutterhead on Ridgid jointer?

I have been looking at the Byrd Shelix cutterheads in the Grizzly catalog. I read the experiences of one woodworker on the wreck who replaced his Delta 8" cutterhead with one and was happy with the results but required a machine shop to get it to fit. Has anyone replaced the cutter head on their offshore jointer (sunhill, ridgid, etc.) with a shelix? If so, how was the experience?
replying to rmeyer1, Ron wrote:

I replaced one for a customer yesterday. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. I had to take the jointer off the base to get to the two bolts that hold in the bearing supports. (remove the fence, one bolt. Remove the dust extraction chute then the three bolts that hold the jointer on to the base. Support the jointer up side down on two wood blocks to keep the cutter from hitting the ground. Remove the two bearing support bolts and remove the cutter head. Remove the drive pulley (two allen screws, use a pulley puller) Remove the two bearing supports. Reverse process. It took about 1 1/2 hours. I did have to adjust (lower) the outfeed table when it was all over. The cut quality was wonderful and the noise level was much lower. dive in!