Anyone here have experience with PowerLift motorized lifts?

Looking for anyone with real-world personal knowledge of the PowerLift Router Lift, w/digital control panel.
Published reviews are one animal, this forum is quite another and so, before I waste money on a gimmick, I would to hear comments from knowledgeable members of this group.
Please folks, already thoroughly familiar with Jessem & Woodpecker.
--
Digger
Bob O'Dell
On 4/3/2012 7:01 AM, Digger wrote:

Pin router is a more accurate description.
"Pat Barber" wrote in message
On 4/3/2012 7:01 AM, Digger wrote:

On 4/3/2012 5:03 PM, CW wrote:

Ditto for me as well???