Anyone here have experience with PowerLift motorized lifts?

Looking for anyone with real-world personal knowledge of the PowerLift Router Lift, w/digital control panel.

Published reviews are one animal, this forum is quite another and so, before I waste money on a gimmick, I would to hear comments from knowledgeable members of this group.

Please folks, already thoroughly familiar with Jessem & Woodpecker.

Reply to
Digger

Pin router is a more accurate description.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
CW