Anyone heard of Roe Kaisan?

I am looking for anyone who has heard of Roe Kasian - a Korean born Furniture designer and Decorator who produced collections for Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Lane Furniture (to name a few) and received a lot of attention and press for his art in the 70's and 80's. Roe came to America with no experience in furniture making or design and worked his way up to become a highly praised and sought after designer and artist.
If any one has anything to say about: 1.    Roe Kasian or Korean/Oriental Lacquer furniture making OR 2.    being Korean in America during the post Korean war, Vietnam war or post Vietnam war atmosphere of the late 60's and early 70's
PLEASE contact me at cooney_caroline or - I need a couple of outside quotes for a profile I am doing on Roe and my deadline is tomorrow morning. ANY help would be much appreciated!!
Thank you! Caroline