Anyone heard from Silvan?

Just wondering if he took off for the long haul or is Linux box crashed.
--
Ed

He probably got tired of Bay Area Dave.
Have you seen Dave's bitch?
http://www.valley-girl.net/shepost3/urj5c030.jpg
Plonk. Got another one. Like swatting flies.

Yep -- but didja hafta quote the whole stinkin' mess?
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

He's on his Georgia run today, but the computer and he are doing well. I didn't ask him why he hasn't been posting, probably disgusted by the garbage, I am. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Wasn't he going to play with music instead of wood for awhile?
-- Mark
Seem to recall a post of his sometime back about renewing another hobby he had/has - music. Said he'd be out for awhile.

Kevin wrote:

The letter I got today said he just finished 11 pages of XML. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: