Anyone have the ShopNotes index?

Shopnotes has some deal where, if you order some monster amount of their back-issues, you get a free copy of their index of articles.

For some reason, it doesn't seem like you can *buy* the index itself if you don't need to order a bunch of back-issues.

Does anybody have a copy of this thing? If so, I'd be willing to pay you if you could xerox or scan it for me and send it to me. Or, if you're so inclined, you could send me the one you have and I'll scan it, turn it into a text document or PDF for you, and then send it back to you.

- Joe

Reply to
Joe Emenaker

Simply renew your subscription and you get the index. I just got my new index for Shop Notes and Woodsmith. Have you called them?

Reply to
Leon

Yah, that, or go to their site, and check the back issues.

JOAT That the peope have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state.

- Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@emenaker.com (Joe Emenaker) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Check Alt.Binaries June 2...just might find what you are looking for...NOT MY UPLOAD.

GJP

Reply to
GJP