Anyone have experience with the Powermatic PM15 Planer/Molder?

Hi all,
I'm just looking for some others on the forum who might own this machine. I bought this, but haven't yet explored the molding possibilities and would enjoy having the chance to pick the brain of someone who owns this machine, or another planer/molder combination machine.
Thanks!