Anyone Have Experience With Ridig 14 inch Bandsaw

I have a chance to purchase a 14' Rigid band saw used very little.for approximately $200. Is this a worthy investment or should I stay away from Rigid? Pros and Cons please.
Oops!, I meant Rigid from HD.

I purchased the Ridgid for $299, and it is better than HF but worse than a Laguna, on par with a Delta. Blade changeout is tedious, but not too bad. There is excessive play in the adjustment of the blocks, but it can be overcome pretty easy. There are micro guides to most of the settings. The blade tension adjustment is on par with most. One recommendation - replace the stock v-belt with a link belt. I have emailed others who have teh same problem. My belt has a "bump" which causes a lot of vibration...