Anyone Have a JET GHD-20PFT (WMH) Gear Head Drill Press?

Anyone Have a JET GHD-20PFT (WMH) Gear Head Drill Press?
I think the technical term for this drill press is "big sucker" as it is pretty huge for a modern day machine. None of JET's distributors bother to stock it and ALL drop ship it.
If someone has one, I'll gladly PayPal or snail-mail you some funding to measure it up.
V8013-R