Anyone have a Delta benchtop ROS?

I just bought a Delta benchtop ROS at a garage sale and have a few questions.

1) It came with hook/loop and SA sandpaper. The h/l is obvious, but how do you use the SA? Do you have to pull the hook pad off, and then raise the height to adjust for the thinner material? Sadly, no instructions came with it.

2) It does oscillate, but it mainly spins around counterclockwise. My handheld ROS don't spin like that; it is supposed to do that?

Any advice in general would be appreciated.

Reply to
Toller

I've got the 31-750C. Picked up in a palette sale blow-out at the Borg a few years ago.

I've got a h/l pad that takes the s/a paper, so it's at the right height.

Yes, mine spins and oscillates.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

What is SA paper?

Reply to
Leon

Self adhesive.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I found that the SA paper is a lot cheaper and more available in my neck of the woods. So I just leave the H/L adapter pad on. Cheers, JG

Reply to
JGS

So do I; I just didn't know what it was! Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

Cool. Happy to help.

Reply to