Anyone have a Delta benchtop ROS?

I just bought a Delta benchtop ROS at a garage sale and have a few questions.
1) It came with hook/loop and SA sandpaper. The h/l is obvious, but how do you use the SA? Do you have to pull the hook pad off, and then raise the height to adjust for the thinner material? Sadly, no instructions came with it.
2) It does oscillate, but it mainly spins around counterclockwise. My handheld ROS don't spin like that; it is supposed to do that?
Any advice in general would be appreciated.

I've got the 31-750C. Picked up in a palette sale blow-out at the Borg a few years ago.

I've got a h/l pad that takes the s/a paper, so it's at the right height.

Yes, mine spins and oscillates.

Cool. Happy to help.

What is SA paper?

Self adhesive.
I found that the SA paper is a lot cheaper and more available in my neck of the woods. So I just leave the H/L adapter pad on. Cheers, JG