Anyone have a copy of the Dremel 1671 scroll saw manual?

I just picked up a used saw, but no manual. I couldn't find one that's downloadable, so if anyone knows where to find one, or has one as a PDF or whatever that can be emailed to me, that would be great. The email is below... don't reply directly to this posting.
Thanks.
-Bruno azbruno at yahoo dot com
Bruno wrote:

http://www.dremel.com/en-us/customer-service/manuals-and-literature/literature-request.htm