Anyone from Norway here?

Hei
I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:
Møbelsnekring etter gamle forbilder Borgersen, Tom Skånsar Boksenteret, 1997 ISBN: 8276831311
(I don't know if the norsk vowels will get through, but you know what that should say)
If you have a copy for sale, I am interested.
På forhånd takk PDX David
Add pictures here
✖

I have friends there, if you can't find a source I can put you in touch. Too bad this isn't a week ago, two of 'em just flew in tonight...
Let me know; my email address does work.
Dave Hinz
Add pictures here
✖

Dave,
Thanks for the offer. I have family and friends in Norway I will ask if I can't find it on my own. It would be better for me to ask someone in my family than to impose on you and your friends. I just thought that someone on the wreck might have a copy that they are through with. Plus, I'm still waiting to hear back from more book stores.
But thanks a lot for your offer!
David
Add pictures here
✖

Maybe these will work: http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog.aspx?f `7&isbn‚76831311 http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog.aspx?isbn ‚76831311
looks like they are selling it, the only site I could find and has two variations of the URL, Kr 250, looks like the price to me, I am in California so I cannot read it. I would like to know if you can buy it there.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Alex,
Thanks for the tip. But unfortunately the phrase just under the price says that it is sold out and no more will be coming. But thanks to you I now know what the cover looks like. As a last resort, I'll be in Norway again in '07 or '08 so I can do a easier search knowing what to look for.
Thanks!
David
Add pictures here
✖

You might also borrow one from a public library and scan all of it to pdf... don't forget the isbn number > 8276831311 < is most important.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com