Anyone familiar with the Greenwich Rhode Island Woodcraft store?

I moved a short while back, and find that the Greenwich RI store is now a bit closer to me than the Woburn branch. The only other I'd been to was the long-defunct Norwell MA store.
My first impression of Greenwich was very positive -- it is a LOT bigger than either of the two I had been to. What I'd like to know is how are the people there? Anyone I should make a point of meeting? Does anyone else frequent that neck of the woods?
Thanks
tt
I frequent the store and they are the very best. George and Judy are the owners. Both extremely knowledgable about their store and woodworking in general. Other sales help are a real help. They not only stock catalog items and keep a great inventory but they all bring in lumber and veneers. You can buy the hardwood for less, but if you are already there, it is a great resource and a big help. Woodcraft is excellent overall. The East Greenwich store - the tops.
On 11 Jan 2004 16:00:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JLucas ILS) wrote:

Thanks for the info. I was impressed with the store myself, but it's good to hear from someone who's been around.
tt