Anyone Ever Use A TREND Mortise & Tenon Jig

They look well designed. I hate the set up that I have now with a drill press using mortising bits. At $300, the TREND is not a lot more than a 1/2 hp mortiser. How well do they work? Any downside?
tzipple wrote:

I picked up the Trend M & T Jig package (jig, guides, router bits) at the San Mateo (SF Bay Area) Woodworking Show for $275 US, a semi-impulse purchase and my major purchase at the show. Here's what I've put together so far. May be of help with your decision. (all one line so watch the line wrap)
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/TrendMTjig/TrendMTjig1.html
charlie b
Helpful review Charlie. Thanks. If you decide to sell it, let me know!
charlie b wrote:

See it demoed. One problem for me was the use of two different cutters for mortice and tenon. For a lot of work this would mean 2 routers set up with different cutters.