anyone else having problems with craigs list

I have an RSS feed for craigs list, based on a couple of different searches. woodworking lathe, lumber, a few others.
The past 3 days I am getting many other locales, other than what I picked, and items I am not searching for.
I think craigslist changed their search.. has anyone else seen this?