Anyone care to share a pattern?

I'm looking for a pattern for a toy soldier, (think Nutcracker), to cut, perferably 4 to 5 feet tall.
Anyone have one to share, or know where I can find one? I've tried catalogs, various woodworking/cutting mags, with no luck. -- pj
pj wrote:

Did you look at these guys?
http://www.christmas-decorations-gifts-store.com/store/PPF/Category_ID/8/products.asp
They shouldn't be too hard to blow up and the only part that needs very special attention is the face. If the face is right, it is easy to belileve it is a nutcracker.
Josie
Thanks, but those are dolls. I'm looking for flat, silhouette-type figures to paint and stand beside my outside door. -- pj
Did you look at these guys?
http://www.christmas-decorations-gifts-store.com/store/PPF/Category_ID/8/product s.asp
They shouldn't be too hard to blow up and the only part that needs very special attention is the face. If the face is right, it is easy to belileve it is a nutcracker.
Josie
pj wrote:

If you click on the figures they are larger - figure out how tall you want the final product to be and make a see-through grid that would proportion the screen nutcracker, tape it on the screen. Lay out large paper on the table, desk, floor and copy and enlarge square for square. The only thing you'll might change is the width of the arms and legs but even then - skinny nutcrackers rule.
If you have plywood already you can grid line the plywood with the same number of squares as you have on the screen grid (but big enough to get the plywood nutcracker as big as you want it to be) and you can draw the nutcracker right out on plywood. Saves a step.
Are you the painter, too? you probably will get all the information you need by printing the enlarged screen nutcracker.
Josie
Try Lowe's they had the patterns last Christmas Puff

pj,
Have you tried Meisel? Take a look at the following link:
http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/cgi-bin/webplus.exe?script=/shop/search.wml
That was a search for "soldier". You might also want to search their site for Military Post People or Nutcracker too. Hope this helps.
Peter.