Anyone been to a Home Depot PRO store?

Page 2 of 2
only if if drives at warp 6.
dave
RKON wrote:

So ... where is it? I can't find any reference to a Home Depot PRO in the bay area on their web site?
As usual, I'll plug my favorite: Lowe's. In the SF bay area, they have really made an effort to be the "better" store. Currently, all of them are about 1 hour away from us (Gilroy, San Bruno, Union City), but rumor has it that they'll build one soon in South San Jose (corner of Cottle and 85, near the IBM site).
--
The address in the header is invalid for obvious reasons. Please
reconstruct the address from the information below (look for _).
Bay Area Dave wrote:

You might want to check out their web site which has a link to the Pro Store ... or use the following, which is from that link. Beware the line wraps, however.
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0697667383.1070421452@@@@&BV_EngineIDecadckdhdjdllcgelceffdfgidgnj.0&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=Services/HD%20Supply&MID76&pos=p13