Anybody Using Plyboo/Bamboo Plywood?

Excellent! LOL

Reply to
Leon

One of my local suppliers in Houston has the same product samples, that stuff is better looking that you could ever have imagined.

Looks like it is a dream to cut.

Be sure and post pictures of the done deal.

Reply to
Leon

BTW, I'm looking for suggestions on a topcoat.

- protectant mostly, low to no gloss/sheen, satin at most

- would love if it darkened some, especially if it made the grain "pop"

- obviously ease of application (I don't have a good sprayer)

I honestly have gotten great results from Deft spray lacquer, but it does nothing to highlight or darken. I haven't ruled out shellac as I've been looking for an excuse to get into it.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Whats the core?

Reply to
Richard

It's all the same bamboo...

-MIKE-

Reply to
Leon

Well I would suggest Ol dMasters gel varnish on a scrap but first I would contact the manufacturer.

Reply to
Leon

Interesting looking panel.

Reply to
Richard

Do you mind if I ask who the local supplier in Houston is that carries it? I am doing a desk and looking for some.

Reply to
charlesbutler3

Start here.

-MIKE-