Anybody Using Plyboo/Bamboo Plywood?

Page 2 of 2
On 7/1/2012 11:09 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

One of my local suppliers in Houston has the same product samples, that stuff is better looking that you could ever have imagined.
Looks like it is a dream to cut.
Be sure and post pictures of the done deal.
On 7/1/12 12:06 PM, Leon wrote:

BTW, I'm looking for suggestions on a topcoat. - protectant mostly, low to no gloss/sheen, satin at most - would love if it darkened some, especially if it made the grain "pop" - obviously ease of application (I don't have a good sprayer)
I honestly have gotten great results from Deft spray lacquer, but it does nothing to highlight or darken. I haven't ruled out shellac as I've been looking for an excuse to get into it.
--

-MIKE-

On 7/1/2012 12:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

On 7/1/2012 12:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote: