Anybody using Itura Band Saw Bandrollers?

I am thinking of purchasing these, but am concerned by what others have said about ball bearing guides catching sawdust, and also howling. The bandrollers are a bit different.

Anybody have first/second hand experience?

Thanks, Harvey

Reply to
eclipsme

Yep, I've got a set. I have a Delta 14" with riser. the bandrollers are great. I haven't had anyproblems with sawdust buildup on the rollers (and I use the bandsaw to trim green bowl blanks). When resawing, they're great.

Easy to set up, easy to adjust (with blade changes). Nothing but good to say about them

--JD

Reply to
jd

Thanks for the reply. I think they are going on my birthday list!

Harvey

jd wrote:

Reply to
eclipsme

jd wrote: : Yep, I've got a set. I have a Delta 14" with riser. the bandrollers are : great. I haven't had anyproblems with sawdust buildup on the rollers (and I : use the bandsaw to trim green bowl blanks). When resawing, they're great.

: Easy to set up, easy to adjust (with blade changes). Nothing but good to say : about them

I agree. I have them on a Jet 14", and they work great, are silent, and I haven't had any trouble with sawdust buildup.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss