Anybody use the Paslode US-100 Upholstery air Stapler?

Just wondering if anybody has used the paslod us-100 upolstery air Stapler? Basically I wanted to know how well it works and how much force it shoots the staples.

Thanks

Ken

Reply to
Ken Adams

I just picked one up on sale. It's an ok little unit. Plenty of power, no problem sinking 1/2" staples into maple, even at 65psi. Bear in mind there's no safety, the staples are on the light side at 22ga, and you might have a hard time trying for find a local supplier of staples (though there's plenty of mail order sources). The commonly available Porter Cable 22ga staples look similar but don't work well in the Paslode. I've found the Duofast or Bostich staples to work well.

Reply to
mp

Just got one for small jobs around the house - first trial everything was as expected - has significant force for what I required - I suppose depending on what you wanted to use it for may dictate how it works for you Duke

Reply to
Duke Snider