anybody looking for a 3hp, 3ph 240v motor?

In Chicago,
<http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/2351668909.html
No relation to seller, just saw the listing.
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:43:47 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Shoot. I'm in Chicago, need EXACTLY that..... only in red.
-TES

How about a 5 HP one in blue? ;~)
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/2325632701.html
I have three 3 phase motors for free. One for a unisaw and 2, with a clutch, for industrial sewing machines. I've tried giving them away.... and still would.
Sonny
Im looking for a 3 phase electric motor. It must be either 3 or 5 horsepower. Im in new paltz, but will travel for pick up.
John Grossbohlin wrote the following:

Where are you John? See sig.
--

Bill