anybody looking for a 3hp, 3ph 240v motor?

In Chicago,

No relation to seller, just saw the listing.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Shoot. I'm in Chicago, need EXACTLY that..... only in red.

-TES

Reply to
Theodore Edward Stosterone

How about a 5 HP one in blue? ;~)

John Grossbohlin

I have three 3 phase motors for free. One for a unisaw and 2, with a clutch, for industrial sewing machines. I've tried giving them away.... and still would.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

There is a guy on Freecycle in New Paltz NY looking for one...

adi snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

[FreecycleUlsterCountyNY] WANTED: 3 phase electric motor, 3 or 5 HP. New Paltz, will travelThursday, April 28, 2011 12:28 PMFrom: "adi_orio" Add sender to ContactsTo: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com Im looking for a 3 phase electric motor. It must be either 3 or 5 horsepower. Im in new paltz, but will travel for pick up.
Reply to
John Grossbohlin

John Grossbohlin wrote the following:

Reply to