Anybody have recommendations for ROUTER, KITCHEN DESIGN and CABINET MAKING BOOKS!

So far looking at ordering the following:
1. Build Your Own Kitchen Cabinets, by Danny Proulx $17.99 2. The New Smart Approach To Kitchen Design, by Susan Many $16.95 3. Woodworking with the Router, by Bill Hylton, Fred Matlack $14.36
What'da all think?
Joe

I started off with Building Kitchen Cabinets by Jere Carey. It gave me an excellent foundation for kitchen cabinet construction.
http://www.bookfinder4u.com/detail/0918804159.html
Thanks!
wrote in message news:1_bce.2182

Add Jim Tolpin's on making traditional kitchen cabinets, and Udo Schmidt's on building kitchen cabinets like a pro to your list.
Hylton knows routers, and his books are first rate. Check out www.patwarner.com for a bunch of solid router info.
Thanks!!!

I have found Danny Proulx's book excellent. JG