Anybody have experience with Lyptus counter tops?

I want to use this in my new kitchen, anybody have them?
-Jim
jtpr wrote:

Considering the way the stuff warps in the shop (bought KD, sat in the shop for a year, planed flat and square, three days later it's twisted and cupped), I'd run far and fast from any use that involved frequent moisture cycling. Oh, and it splinters.
Seems to be the fad wood du jour though.
--John