Anybody got any aloe?

I like climbing. I'd love to earn $150 an hour. How can I get paid $150 an hour to change light bulbs?

(I'd be more worried about lightning than falling. Lightning would be bad.)

Reply to
Silvan

Hey, I resemble that remark! I'm a programmer and I have lots of screwdrivers...never killed anyone yet with the screwdrivers or my software....

rob

Reply to
Rob Jones

There's probably been a few that wanted to kill you though...

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

So anyway, now that you've had time to heal, and you can finally sit down; how is the new saw? I saw one at Woodcraft in the cities & was intrigued.

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN