Anybody got any aloe?

Page 2 of 2

How high of a tower? 60 feet, I don't mind. More than that, maybe.
Dave

Up to 1000, normal 200-400. Business sold, but there's money in climbing for a fool.

That's beyond my tolerance. I don't mind heights, and a logical thinker would realize that 1000 feet kills you as dead as 200 feet, but...yeah, here's some money, please go do that for me.
George wrote:

I like climbing. I'd love to earn $150 an hour. How can I get paid $150 an hour to change light bulbs?
(I'd be more worried about lightning than falling. Lightning would be bad.)