Anybody feel like this at times?

All of the latest tools and no inspiration...

Gary in Virginia

"Gary in Virginia" wrote in news:fH69f.2143$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

out that polyhedron with that thing.

Reply to
Hitch

Since he... she..., or it... is just sitting there anyway, maybe it's time to feed that dog!

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

That would be me...although my wings aren't that big yet. :-)

....is that a Steve Knight plane I see there in the foreground?

Reply to
Robatoy

"Gary in Virginia" wrote in news:fH69f.2143 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

She'd feel a lot better if she dumped those calipers for the HF digital model...

Reply to
Patrick Conroy