Anybody feel like this at times?

All of the latest tools and no inspiration...
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/durr/hob_43.106.1.htm

Check out that saw. Looks like a Ginzu Knife! I'd hate to have to cut out that polyhedron with that thing.
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:39:39 GMT, "Gary in Virginia"

Since he... she..., or it... is just sitting there anyway, maybe it's time to feed that dog!
Mike O.

That would be me...although my wings aren't that big yet. :-)
....is that a Steve Knight plane I see there in the foreground?

She'd feel a lot better if she dumped those calipers for the HF digital model...