Anybody familiar with the area around the PA Grizzly showroom?

Page 2 of 2

Barry - How are you going to get that new tablesaw/jointer/bandsaw/planer, whatever, big iron into your little private plane? For that matter how will you get it on the back of your bike?!?!?!
No wrote:

It's simply a recon mission.
I would like to get some eyes-on experience with the stuff for future purchases. Several times in the past, I've thought about Grizzly tools, but as a touchy-feely type of guy, I passed. Down the road, I'm probably going to buy a drum sander, so that's my main focus. While I can get plenty of information here, varying expectations and experience levels usually get me to seek out first hand knowledge on large purchases.
Not to mention, "Any excuse to fly"...

Barry, are you still bombing the downhill on the bike?
Gary
GeeDubb wrote:

Yup. In fact, I picked up my first-ever, tubeless flat this past weekend, in three years of using them.
I've never been a _true_ downhiller though, more like a picker and chooser while heading downhill. That real downhill race stuff is dangerous! <G>
Standing next to the course during pro races @ Mt. Snow, I've seen some crashes that would curl your hair.

Gary
GeeDubb wrote:

Not much to write about regarding bikes.