Anybody done business with internetlumber.com?

Uh, what was I going to ask .... oh, yeah, has anybody done business with internetlumber.com? Before I commit a bunch o bucks I'd like to hear from *anyone*.
Thanks - Chuck B
Chuck wrote: | Uh, what was I going to ask .... oh, yeah, has anybody done business | with internetlumber.com? Before I commit a bunch o bucks I'd like to | hear from *anyone*.
Well, hmm, ok - I haven't.
:-)

I bought some 8/4 cherry and some 8/4 bubinga, prices were great (1/3 of what my local guy was charging (woodply in freeport LI NY)) i got a free shipping deal and it was dilivered pretty quickly. the wood is beautiful...i will only buy from them, unless i need something that day (then i'm paying up).... i wish i new of a place on LI that has nice/exotic wood at a good price.
It's not on LI but not that far from there. Have you tried M. L. Condon in White Plains? They carry all kinds of domestic and imported hardwoods. (one of the reasons that I wish I hadn't moved away from there)
--
Charley

"splinter" < snipped-for-privacy@mail.com> wrote in message

Never bought from them but did just notice they sell through Amazon.
yes and very happy with them. Ordered 16/4 padauk ,8/4 padauk and 4/4 padauk from them. Only place on woodfinder.com I could find that sold 16/4 padauk.