anybody able to access woodcentral.com

seems the site has been down for days ?
It's workin' for me. Tom
works for me
On Wed, 18 May 2005 18:21:37 -0400, "Sam the Cat"
Must be a problem on your end. I posted a message last night (Tuesday, 18 May) and have read several messages within the last hour.
I'm on it several times a day. It's one of the most reliable sites on the internet, I've found.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Hmmmm....