Any woodworkers in San Francisco?

I am a custom knifemaker in San Francisco and want to start putting rare wood(African Blackwood, Zebra Wood, Coconmbo etc.) handles on my knives. Is there any woodworkers in San Francisco who would want to cooperate? I can pay or we can exchange handle work for knives.

Please email me if you are interested and I'll send you pictures of my work. BTW I am not making too many of them. Just one or two a month

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

Google Bay Area Wood Workers BAWA. Somebody in the group might be interested

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Alex:

Also try Sonoma County Woodworkers. Tho located in Santa Rosa, a number of the members live outside the county.

have a member who will post requests for help, items to sell, etc.

If you contact me off the group, I can point you to that person.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace