Any Woodworkers/Columbus OH ?

Hi Im confined to a wheel chair in a Senior Citizens home NO power tools available. I have (2) pieces of walnut 1 3/4" x 4 3/4" by 8" ....I need 3/4" taken off each piece so im left with (2) pieces 1 3/4" x 4" x 8" and allthough the walnut is fairly smooth id like it sanded a little. I will be glad to pay any reasonable amount for your trouble.....Thank you....Hugh
I think that I can help you out.
Send me an email
Dusty snipped-for-privacy@Hotmail.com