Any Woodworker II 48 tooth users?

I was wondering if there is anybody that has tried or has bought the new Woodworker II 48 tooth blade and what there impression is of it. Santa is willing to bring me a new saw blade for Christmas but I can't find anyone that has reviewed it. I do more crosscutting than ripping and this seems ideal.
Allen