Any wood sculpting stores in Miami

Hello all,

I am looking for woodcrafting stores in the South Miami area but can't seem to find anything. The closest Woodcraft stores are Tampa. Too far. I want to purchase specialized chisels and gouges for sculpture, and fine art. I already have a dremel, router and grinder. I just need hand tools which are impossible to find here.

I've tried several stores but only get Ace, Home Depot and other general tool stores. But I need tools for artistic design. Anybody have any leads? Thanks.

JC

Reply to
JoelC

Woodcraft, Rockler and the like do not carry very much in the way of woodcarving tools. You should check out...

Casper