Any wood sculpting stores in Miami

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread
Hello all,

I am looking for woodcrafting stores in the South Miami area but can't
seem to find anything. The closest Woodcraft stores are Tampa. Too
far. I want to purchase specialized chisels and gouges for sculpture,
and fine art. I already have a dremel, router and grinder. I just need
hand tools which are impossible to find here.

I've tried several stores but only get Ace, Home Depot and other
general tool stores. But I need tools for artistic design. Anybody
have any leads? Thanks.

JC

Re: Any wood sculpting stores in Miami
Woodcraft, Rockler and the like do not carry very much in the way of
woodcarving tools. You should check out...
http://www.woodcarverssupply.com

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread

Site Timeline