Any way to glue thin wood together?

A couple years ago I bought a big load of luan for almost nothing. I have used up all the 3/4" and 1/2" stock, and am left with a pile of 3/8". Some of it is very pretty, but I can't think of a use for it.
I was about to try gluing it together to make 3/4", but decided the amount of glue needed, and the work involved in clamping it was just too much.
Is there a reasonable way to glue it? Or is there a good use for 3/8" stock?
It would make a heck of a bonfire, but something more constructive would be nice.
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:53:50 GMT, Toller wrote:

A vacuum press would do for the glue-up.
--
Art

Toller wrote:

Small drawer sides? Doll house furniture? Trivets?
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

Boxes; flat panels in doors; resaw in 1/2, and use as veneer.
-Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

Doll house furniture gave me a chuckle. After the first sheet was used up he would have to put an addition on the doll house.
Toller wrote:

Easy to glue together with epoxy thickened with Cabosil...no clamping needed, just a modest weight on top. ___________

Sure, all sorts of things...drawer partitions, drawer sides...edge glue it into wider pieces and use for whatever...applied moldings...edging ply...drawer/cabinet pulls...
--
dadiOH