Any tools still made in the USA?

Page 13 of 13
Well, I don't consider it meaningless.
When it's feasible, I will choose to reward a company that keeps jobs in the US and puts dollars in the pockets of American workers over one that lays off Americans and exports the jobs to China or wherever to save a buck (and probably put that buck into the CEO's pocket).
This doesn't mean I'll but a crappy product just because it bears a Made in America label. But it does mean that I'll try to avoid buying a foreign-made product just because it's a few dollars cheaper. Now that I know PC and Makita (both of whom have good reputations for quality) make their tools in America, I'll tend to favor them over, say, DeWalt who doesn't. If that means I pay a few dollars more, I for one am willing to do that.
wrote:

-- jc Published e-mail is strictly for spam collection. To e-mail me, use jc631 at optonline dot net
I blame the children in China. I mean, can't they get a real job like doing out gardening, making our fast food, picking our grapes?
UA100