Any third party tool batteries?

Are there any third party tool batteries? Is there any choice besides the manufacturer for batteries for cordless tools?
http://www.primecell.com/ I used these guys to rebuild a couple of 18v DeWalt batteries. Decent price, reasonable turnaround and the batteries perform well.
Preston

I used them too. The only complaint so far is I have re-glued both battery housings multiple times.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

A similar company did my DeWalts. Looked like they used a dremel tool to open the case and then glued closed. Cheers, JG
AL wrote:

No pry marks on mine ... you can't tell they were opened. They just work better than when they were new. Use primecell, you won't be sorry.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Interstate Batteries does rebuild most batteries, although I have found them to be somewhat slow on returning

Interstate Battery sells all kinds of batteries in addition to car batteries.