Any third party tool batteries?

Are there any third party tool batteries? Is there any choice besides the manufacturer for batteries for cordless tools?

Reply to
edfan

I used these guys to rebuild a couple of 18v DeWalt batteries. Decent price, reasonable turnaround and the batteries perform well.

Preston

Reply to
Preston Andreas

Another source is your local Batteries Plus - they can rebuild just about any battery pack.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

I used them too. The only complaint so far is I have re-glued both battery housings multiple times.

Reply to
My Old Tools

Interstate Batteries does rebuild most batteries, although I have found them to be somewhat slow on returning

Reply to
David Babcock

Thanks for the link. Do you know how they opened the Dewalt battery packs? Were there pry marks or tool marks on your batteries?

Reply to
AL

Reply to
JGS

No pry marks on mine ... you can't tell they were opened. They just work better than when they were new. Use primecell, you won't be sorry.

Reply to
Swingman

Interstate Battery sells all kinds of batteries in addition to car batteries.

Reply to
Leon