Any substitute planer knives for Grizzly 6"???

I was wondering if I need to get new planer knives from Grizzly, or if some other manufacturer has the same size knife?
Thanks,
Scott
Scott wrote:

Freud and Jesada make just about any blade required for just about any planer and jointer ever made.
As a matter of fact, when you buy new blades from most of the catalogs/retailers they are usually Freud.
UA100