It is not polite to stair.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

That doesn't get a riser out of me!

They have their ups and downs.
B.
You guys are treading on my lines...

Come on wise guyz, You're witty for sure, But how do you determine the code 'walkline' on a curve stair tread run layout? How do you determine the angle of your stair given the rise & run? How do you do goosenecks in a tight curve? How do you build curve stairs without building curved walls to wrap to?
Signed, Not a Michaelangelo but gittin after it

While it is good that you have that knowledge and skills, very few of us here actually care about the answers to those questions.
Most of us have expertise in our professions, they just happen to be other than stair building. While your questions sound impressive, and the answers even more so, right now my main goal is to defrost a chicken in time for dinner and to layout the size of some drawers I want to build for under my workbench. Do you think 24" is too deep? Do you think 1 1/2 hours is long enough on the rotisserie for the chicken? Do you think the drawer lock router bits would be a good idea for plywood drawers? How about Yukon gold potatoes, sliced, baked, topped with some cheese and chives?
I have 19" total height leaving 17 1/2" for drawers and spaces. I'm thinking 2 drawers at about 6" and two at about 2". They will be 24" wide. I don' tknow if a salad or veggie would be better for dinner. The salad stuff is fresh, the veggies frozen, so probably the salad.
Lots to do today.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Is it an Oven Stuffer? Those are my favorite. How do you prepare it? I coat the outside lightly with olive oil and season with garlic powder, paprika, and dill weed. (I accidentally used dill weed once when I thought I had grabbed something else, but it tasted great and I've been using it ever since). I also shove a whole quartered onion into the body cavity, followed by a splash of wine. Don't forget to baste!!
Nothing like hijacking a boring thread, eh?
B.
dipstick go check your own thread

If you don't have a chicken recipe to contribute, please butt out.
B.
Is this the way it works.. you butt into something you're not the least bit interested in just to be a smart a-
Get a life go cook your chicken anybody like to talk with respect about the stair trade?
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

Sounds good to me especially since with all the rain, can't work on the boat today.
This is one I created a few weeks ago I call "Chicken Lewie".
CHICKEN LEWIE
4-6 Pieces of chicken with skin (I use thighs). 4-6 Stalks Celery, cleaned and chopped. 1-2 Large Onion, cleaned and chopped. 4-6 Cloves Garlic, cleaned and chopped. 1-2 Cans, Mushroom soup (10 oz) 1-2 Cans Sliced mushrooms (4 oz) 1 Cup, Uncooked Rice 2-3 Cups, Milk as required. Kosher salt, Fresh cracked black pepper. Olive oil for cooking.
Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Using an 8 qt, cast iron Dutch oven, cover bottom with 1/4" olive oil and brown chicken pieces starting skin down side.
Brown each side about 10 minutes the remove to plate and discard skin from chicken.
Sweat onions, celery and garlic about 8-10 minutes adding salt and pepper after each item is added.
Add mushroom soup, mushrooms and about 1 cup of milk, more salt and pepper, then stir gently.
Return chicken to pot, then add enough milk to cover chicken.
Cover Dutch oven with lid and place in 325F oven for about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, add uncooked rice, stir to mix, then return to oven for another 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, keep covered, and allow to rest for about 20-30 minutes before serving. (This allows time for the rice to completely finish)
Keep a bottle of hot sauce available for those who like that sort of thing.
Enjoy
Lew
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:24:29 GMT, Lew Hodgett

A quick and easy chicken snack:
Cook some boneless beasts on the George Foreman Grill. Apply Frank's Red Hot sauce while they cook.
Slice the chicken into strips. Apply more hot sauce. Wrap the chicken, some bleu cheese, and lettuce in a warmed 12" tortilla.
Serve with celery and bleu cheese salad dressing, and a good microbrew.
FWIW, the George Foreman Grill is as useful in the kitchen as a router is in the shop (maybe a #5 to neander. <G>)! We now have the model where the internals are removable and dishwasher safe, for easy clean up. We've cooked chicken, sausages, burgers, steaks, fish steaks, turkey breasts, boneless pork chops, and more on the thing, it's GREAT!
Barry

Yes, the OvenStuffer. Just the two of us so we get at least two dinners and two lunches from one. I use a similar seasoning but often add rosemary and/or basil to the mix.
I addition to the onion, a few lemon wedges in the cavity. Sometimes I squeeze a half lemon over the top of it when plated. God recipe for lime chicken on my web page.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome /

Sorry i bothered wise guy
Just trying to dialogue w/o spammers interjecting their smarter than you crap
Why even reply jughead

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/page21.htm
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/page22.htm
http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/door /
Can we have nothing to attain too? Just because there once was a michaelangelo or a leonardo- Must everybody be nilhistic...nothing but downhill from here? I musn't try because there is somebody better... THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER & BIGGER I'm not throwing up my hands.