Any special name for this palm ratchet?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61xHFniNXIL._SL1500_.jpg
I need something like that. It's like a ratcheting closed-end wrench without the handle. Those are for 10 mm and 13 mm nuts. Could be larger. I don't need a directional switch.
Can you point me to other examples of those?
Any special names for that type of palm ratchet?
Thanks.
On 7/1/2014 3:26 PM, John Doe wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)098817152253196339&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3h8nvan8ij_e
On Tue, 1 Jul 2014 20:26:05 +0000 (UTC), John Doe

Low profile ratchets
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?pp474&cat=1,70373,70376