Any Saw Stop Owners

Larry Spitz wrote: =

The local store has an Excalibur table mounted to their SawStop. Works fine and isn't saw-specific.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

hello,

Does that mean that you are selling cheap but good 2nd hand saws?

cyrille, interested...

Reply to
Cyrille de Brébisson

Hi Cyrille (and Enoch) -

Yes - we'll be selling the saws we have...not sure how we're doing it though... will ask!

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Hi -

Sorry guys - looks like most of the saws are spoken for (by employees)...

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee