Any plans available for free download for small shed? PDF?

Does anyone know of any place I can download free plans for a small outhouse like garden shed like the one available at: http://www.greatplans.com/c163923p16284153.2.html
I've seen smaller plans available for a few dollars, but I'm thinking there has to be something out there for free download in a PDF file or something. If anyone has anything I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Rob
Try http://www.google.com and type in free shed plans .pdf
With the .pdf in the search criteria it will help you narrow it down.
Ken Gunter
CH-47D Chinook Pilot http://www.ch47.org snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org