Any place to get a clutch belt for my old saw ToolKraft RAS 900

Just in case, where does one get a clutch belt for my Darra-James ToolKraft RAS model 900 Can that belt be made more pliable, can it be sprayed with something. It seems OK, but it is slightly slightly on the old side..........Many thanks..............Peter