Any opinions on the new MLCS Marvel 60 plunge router?

I'm getting a Bosch 1617EVS router for my router table. There, it will most likely live out its days and never be used for anything else other than table routing.
I was looking over the possible choices for a plunge router (which I have never used) and saw the ad for the new MLCS Marvel 60 plunge router.
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/marvel60.html
It's a 3HP workhorse and on paper it looks like a great deal. Comes with a free baseplate and template set. It lists for $226 and is on an intro sale for $180.
Of course, I expect that you'll be able to get it on sale at anytime. That wouldn't be why I'd be interested in it.
With all the good press on MLCS router bits, I figure there's a reasonable chance that they would make a good router. But being new, I hesitate to buy it.
Has anyone else looked at this?
Jack
I'd suggest the Hitachi M12V for $20 less. If you want a private-label import, omalleytools.com sells what appears to be the same router as the Marvel for $80.
Wow ... looks identical, doesn't it? Can't be a coincidence. Never heard of O'Malley.
snipped-for-privacy@fast.net wrote:

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

The guys on the other side of the Pacific Ocean will put any label on them you want. O'Malley had enough cash to buy a container of them but you can too.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I see them every year at Interbike, the bicycle convention in 'Vegas.
Asian guys sitting at bare tables in empty booths. The Pacific Rim factory owners are easy to distinguish. They're the only ones chain smoking at a bicycle convention. <G>
If you can describe it, they will make it. Cheap!
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:00:21 -0600, "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote:

o'malley flogs their stuff on ebay. pretty much generic chinese cheapo stuff, which is what the marvel is. people have reported lots of problems with the marvel unit, a lot of them related to low standards of manufacture.
That's disappointing. So many people say so many good things about the MLCS router bits. Too bad they market the O'Malley router (if indeed it's the same router). But it sure does look it, doesn't it?
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

it may not be *exactly* the same- those manufacturers will happily customize any way you want, if you buy enough of them. but be sure it's substantially similar.
and whatever mlcs says on their ad, that router of theirs is nothing new. they've been sending me junk mail about it for at least 2 years now.