Any opinions of metal truss building for woodshop?

Maybe it's slightly off topic...but I really want to build one for a woodshop.
Has anyone built a shop with metal trusses from companies like Miracle Truss (http://www.miracletruss.com ) or Adams Truss (http://www.adamstruss.com )? I'd like a 20'x24' double bay for the woodshop and a partitioned 10'x24' single bay for the tractor...all on a slab. I've thought of sleepers and plywood or 2-by flooring in the woodshop to make it easier of the poor feet.
I have a 30X36 Miracle steel truss building... Very happy, but I would NOT install their skylights the next time (weakness in the roof, and a source of leaks! There is a post on abpw titled shop pics and a small project, if you'd like to look around. Tom

Truss
feet.
There's a building here in town made from angle-iron trusses that looked very flimsy to me when they built it, and I've been waiting for it to collapse under snow. It hasn't happened yet, but it really scares me. I examined the erection drawings, but I simply don't believe their claim that it will handle a 30-lb snow load. There aren't enough bolts in the middle at the peak, and they don't carry the load from the top and bottom chords on one side to the other.
Get a "real" steel building with the heavier beams and you'll be a lot safer. Or be sure to have a local professional engineer examine it before you buy. You don't want a roof lying on your expensive toys.
CE