Any one have Grizzly dovetail jig?

Any one have a Grizzly HO983 dovetail jig that can give me the spacing measurements on the template mounting holes. The reason I ask is that I picked up a dovetail jig at an estate sale and it has no markings. I'm pretty sure it's Harbor Freight, Grizzly or Rockler. I want to order some other templates preferably from Grizzly but would like to verify fit first. The mounting holes on mine are spaced 1 5/8 inch front to back and 15 7/8 inch side to side. Would really appreciate it if someone could verify this for me. RM~
call them up. griz is pretty good about that sort of thing.
That's probably what I'll wind up doing, they seem to have more templates available. Thanks, RM~