Any more miscreants gonna bid adieu?

Just wondering...Watson's lead should be followed by his avid supporters.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

and I forgot to mention that I expect this thread to raise not a SINGLE complaint, as I have supposedly been effectively shunned by the entire crew of miscreants. Anyone who would NOW complain about my post should join the miscreants, and PUBLICLY declare that they too, are now "shunning" me.

What a bunch of adolescent morons!! Tee hee! It's so LIBERATING to speak my mind without having to D&R. :)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I seldom, if ever flame anyone. I also don't support anyone. We all have our good and bad days, and same goes for moods. We're only human. Joe (the forgiver)

Reply to
Joe_Stein

now you've got the attitude I LIKE, Joe! :) There are a handful of folks here who have never jumped on the miscreant's bandwagon, since they are secure enough to not need to "fit in" with the good (term used loosely) ole boys. Leon is one stand up guy who never gets down in the gutter to sidle up with the miscreants when its time for a "lynching". Others are afraid to speak up out of fear of retribution. I'm not much for being afraid. :)

What I'll never figure out is why the miscreants think they can "shun" me, unless I CHOOSE to let them play their silly game. If I REALLY needed their feedback, I'd change my screen name as often as it took. It's easy to assume another persona and post to my hearts content. BUT, I have zero desire to interact with those bozos, so I'm in hog heaven now that I can respond to woodworking related threads without having to constantly do battle with those twits.

I suggest you keep a low profile in order not to piss off the woodworking gods (miscreants) if you don't want to be shunned too.

cheers!

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 00:23:14 GMT, Bay Area Dave vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Lynching! You walk into a Leeds United bar with a a target on your Arsenal, and wonder why you get hit!

When it got too personal, you sent messages wondering why it was so peaceful. You stir. You _want_ trouble, for its own sake.

Reply to
Old Nick

nah, I don't expect any trouble, because the troublemakers have agreed to ignore me! Don't you GET IT?? I'm free to post my thoughts without starting WWIII. I don't WANT trouble, AND I don't expect any. So don't get your nose out of joint; if you don't like my thread, just ignore it.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Mon, Jul 5, 2004, 12:23am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nn.com he who shall not be named, burbled:

That's it, he burbled.

JOAT Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.

- Interesting Times

Reply to
J T

That doesn't involve corn, does it?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

aren't you one of the "undersigned"? If you aren't, PLEASE sign up ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation!

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

dammit! you are getting perilously close to responding to me. At this point you are responding by proxy. Please respect your own promise.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sun, Jul 4, 2004, 9:53pm (EDT-2) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca (Dave=A0Balderstone) queries: That doesn't involve corn, does it?

I would think not, at least in connection with burbled.

However, you could be thinking of other word that ends in "ed", such as "gurgled", rather than "burbled". In that case, perhaps. If that is indeed the case, then possibly it should also be used in conjunction with words such as, "packed", "plugged", "pounded", etc., as in "full of".